SERBIAN SUMMER FOR KIDS – no accommodation
KIDS` SUMMER AT VRACAR
The summer holidays will soon be here and the schoolchildren will enjoy fun, play and entertainment.
We have created a summer camp for kids aged 7-12 having in mind that summer is a well-deserved break from school. We wanted to give kids the opportunities to develop their language skills with workshops in Serbian, as well as make new friends, spend time with them and do outdoor and indoor recreational activities.
- Camp duration: 2 weeks
- Start dates: starting from 22nd June 2020
- Every weekday: from 10.00h to 15.00h
- Serbian is fun (5 times a week for 2 hours)
- Let`s move: swimming, parks, and Botanical Garden, sports, walking tours, games
- Play in Serbian: developing speaking skills (2 times a week for 45 minutes)
- Talent show
- Music, arts and crafts workshops, cooking, visits to museums and exhibitions
Camp Overview: Like the rest of us, kids learn best when they’re having fun. Thus, the camp helps children to discover the language through movement, sight, hearing, and emotion and what they learn will be a long-lasting memory. Besides the languages, the camp offers the chance to get children active by encouraging them to try a wide variety of different sports and other creative activities. To sum it up, children will experience learning a language in a fun-packed environment.
Course methods: When we teach we use the communicational approach along with the latest techniques in language teaching. This is a faster way of learning a language by stimulating motivation and reducing anxiety, where the classroom is not a typical academic centre for teaching and learning, but a centre of modern communication in a foreign language and a place where you can express creativity.
Course material: We use leading internationally recognized books from renowned publishers, such as Institut za Strane Jezike, Azbukum in our classes, along with audio, video and internet support.
Course activities: Visual and audio techniques, dialogues, multimedia, games that motivate students and encourage their creativity.
Recommended next courses: We highly recommend that you continue studying an online Serbian course by taking the next one up, which is available at CONCORD Language Schools. Please click here http://www.concord.rs/e-learning/serbian-online/
Belgrade Summer School - Timetable 2020
|10.00-12.00||Serbian lesson||Serbian lesson||Serbian lesson||Serbian lesson||Serbian lesson|
|12.00-12.30||Cooking time - fruit kebabs||Cooking time - toast sandwiches||Cooking time - chocolate balls||Time for tea and biscuits||Time for a snack - croissants|
|12.30-14.00||Arts & crafts||Story telling||Arts & crafts||Arts & crafts||Arts & crafts|
|14.00-15.00||Belgrade tour||IT activities||Museum||Sports||Tasmajdan park|
The price includes:
1. Two-week language course (whatever level or type), i.e. 2×60 minute lessons a day – a total of 10 working days
2. Course materials (coursebook and exercise book)
3. Congress materials (folder, pen, name tag, official programme etc.)
4. Refreshments during the course (sandwiches, fruit, juices)
5. Three half-day tours and open entrances to famous Belgrade sights, with a guide in Serbian and English
6. Free Internet access at Concord Language Schools
7. Counsellor and tutor assistance
8. BSS participation certificate
9. Belgrade Orientation Tour
10. Sports day at Ada Ciganlija
11. Opening and Closing ceremonies
The price does NOT include:
1. Travel costs
2. Transfer on arrival and departure
3. Health/Travel Insurance (Note that participants without valid insurance will NOT be allowed to take part in BSS)
4. Full-day excursions
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours (2 weeks)
- Skill level Beginner/Pre-Intermediate
- Language Serbian
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes